Want to Know More About Us? We started Richmond Wildlife Removal and Animal Control with one purpose in mind – to provide the best animal damage control services in Virginia at the best possible price. To that end we have succeeded. Our company is now recognized as one of the best critter removal companies in the Commonwealth of Virginia dedicated to safely and humanely resolving all of your human-wildlife pest conflicts as quickly as possible. We are locally owned and operated, and are committed to resolving wildlife problems in the Richmond, Henrico, Glen Allen, Short Pump, Ashland, Mechanicsville, Chesterfield, Bon Air, Midlothian and Charlottesville metro areas.
We are licensed by the State of Virginia and carry both Commercial Liability and Workers’ Compensation Insurance. We believe that education is important to our continued growth and spare no expense in ensuring that our wildlife control technicians continue receiving the best training available.
Many of the wild animals we remove in Richmond Virginia include bats, birds, bees, deer, groundhogs, woodchucks, opossums, raccoons, rats, mice, squirrels, snakes, skunks, geese, flying squirrels, pigeons, sparrows, starlings, copperhead snakes, rattlesnakes, beaver, moles, voles and more.
Some of our Qualifications, Certifications and Memberships Include:
- Virginia Department of Wildlife Resources
- National Wildlife Control Operators Association (NWCOA)
- Virginia Wildlife Damage Management Association (VWDMA)
- Bat Standards Compliant Certified (NWCOA)
- Basic Wildlife Control Operator Certified (NWCOA)
- National Trappers Association (NTA)
- Fur Takers of America (FTA)
- Certified Bird Barrier Installers
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Virginia Herpetological Society (VHS)
- National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
- Virginia Pest Management Association (VPMA)
- WCT Bat Certified Specialist (WCT Training Group)
- Central Virginia Pest Management Association (CVPMA)
- Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Licensed (VDACS)
- Virginia 7A (General Pest Control) Certified Commercial Applicator (VDACS)
- Virginia 7D (Vertebrate Pest Control) Certified Commercial Applicator (VDACS)
What Sets Us Apart From Other Animal Damage Control Companies in Virginia?
- Customer Satisfaction
Want To Learn More About Us? Give us a call at (804) 457-2883 or toll-free at (877) 828-3878.
You can also visit us on the web at Wildlife Removal in Virginia or Virginia Professional Wildlife Removal Services, LLC. Find out how our family can help your family. You won’t be disappointed and our work is guaranteed!